Accor Group hotels have facilities for hosting a variety of different types and sizes of event – from budget to luxury, board meetings and conventions to training courses and product launches, as well as weddings and other private events.
Our My Venue Finder tool enables you to locate all Accor Group hotels on a map by number of guestrooms, number of meeting rooms and services offered.
On Meetings.accor.com , you can identify suitable Accor Group hotels and send your group request to one or more of these hotels in just a few simple clicks.
No, this service is free to use.
Once you have selected your hotels, you need to specify your requirements. This is a 5-step process:
- General information
- Meeting rooms
- Confirm and submit
You can compare up to 3 Accor Group hotels at a time in terms of «services», «leisure» and «types of accommodation» using the «Add to your selection and compare» feature.
You can submit an online request for quotation for up to 3 different hotels at a time.
You can use the metric calculator in our toolbox.
You can use the converter in our toolbox.
Yes, but don't forget you need to book a minimum of 8 guestrooms.
To book individual rooms, go to all.accor.com.
Yes, you can book a meeting room for just one day.
The decision date is the latest date by which you need to have made your booking.
You will be contacted by e-mail at every stage of the process of replying to your request. The hotel may also contact you by phone to check your requirements.
On average, our hotels will reply to you within 24 hours (on workdays) of submission of your online request for quotation.
The «Meeting Planner» service in the «ALL» loyalty programme is specifically designed for organisers of meetings and corporate events. You can collect loyalty points for each event organised at a participating Accor Group hotel. Our loyalty programme is completely free of charge.
For more information or to register, click here.
Status Points and nights give you the opportunity to move up your status tiers. Status Points and nights can be earned if you book eligible stays at our participating hotels in ALL loyalty programme. You can also earn Status points if you organize eligible events to our Meeting Planner offer.
Reward Points are the points that can be used to enjoy discounts on your bill when you stay at hotels with «Booking with Points», to book Dream Stays, to get benefit from Elite Experiences, to transfer your points to a loyalty account of a partner....
All the points that you cumulate are Rewards points (points of your stays, Meeting Planner points, points related to bonus offers, accelerator points related to your status, points related to Places by ALL badges....).
If you are a member of the ALL programme, click here if you want to register to the Meeting Planner offer.
You can earn Status and Rewards points each time you organize a business event or meeting in an Accor hotel participating in the loyalty programme and providing the offer*:
- Enter your ALL card number when booking your event
- Status and Rewards Points are credited by the hotel after full payment of the event.
As part of the Meeting Planner offer, you're able to transfer your Rewards points to the account of one (or several) ALL member(s) by contacting the Accor customer care team.
To contact our customer care team by phone, head to the How can we help you? section on all.accor.com.
You can choose to donate your Rewards points to up to 15 different beneficiaries, who must all be ALL members. You can update your beneficiaries list at any time. If you want to add or remove beneficiaries, you must call the Accor customer care team.As a data-security measure, we will send you a four-letter validation code by SMS each time you want to add a new beneficiary. This code must then be given to your customer care advisor in order to finalise the update.
As soon as a beneficiary has been added to your ALL account, you can ask for Rewards points to be transferred to their account by contacting the Accor customer care team.
Several measures have been introduced to ensure all your Rewards points transfers are processed securely:
- For transfers of one to 20,000 Rewards points, you will be asked to send a copy of your official ID card or passport by email.
- For transfers of 20,000 Rewards points or more, you will be sent a four-letter validation code via email and SMS. This code must then be given to your customer care advisor over the phone in order to finalise the request.
You have five days from the date of transfer to cancel the transaction.You're limited to a maximum of 30 transfers per calendar year (from 1st January to 31st December).
Taking full advantage of this service is subject to the following terms and conditions:
- You must be a member of the ALL programme and have agreed to the programme’s general conditions of use.
- You must have a valid subscription to the Meeting Planner offer. Subscriptions last for two years from the date of registering for the offer. At the end of this period, your subscription must be renewed in order to continue taking advantage of the offer.
- You must have earned Rewards points at least once via the Meeting Planner offer.
- Only the person whose last name and first name appear on the ALL card is eligible to carry out these operations.
With the Meeting Planner offer, you earn 1 Status point and 1 Rewards point per EUR 2 spent*.
Events and expenses eligible for earning Status and Rewards points include:
- All reservations of more than 8 rooms as part of an organized professional event
- All events booked for business purposes
- All meeting room reservations
- All catering expenses and accommodation reservations for a group, whether sold separately or included in a training day, residential seminar or other package.
Catering alone does not allow you to earn points.
The points cumulated with Meeting Planner offer, are calculated on the amount, excluding tax, of your eligible expenses, after deduction of personal costs, subcontracted services and commissions where applicable.
Only the hotel in which you held your event is able to credit points.
To take advantage of our Meeting Planner service you simply need to be a member of the ALL loyalty programme and have an account number.
If you are already a ALL member, click here to access your account by entering your e-mail address and usual login details.
If you are not yet a member of our loyalty programme, click here to create an account.
To view your points statement:
- Access your Account (in the top right of your screen).
- Enter your e-mail address or your ALL card number and password.
- Choose My loyalty card.
- You'll find detailed information about your activities under My points history.
You can use your Rewards points directly at the hotel to pay for the Meeting Planner offer, subject to the following terms and conditions:
- The hotel must have enrolled in the ALL programme and must have subscribed to the Meeting Planner offer
- Use of this payment method must be stated when booking your business event or meeting
- The Rewards points due must be paid directly to the hotel on the day of the event or, if the cardholder is not attending the event, via a telephone conversation with the latter
- The amount settled using Rewards points must not exceed 15% of the total invoice amount excluding taxes. The maximum amount that can be paid for in Rewards points is EUR 1,500 (or the equivalent amount in local currency).
We would encourage you to take a look at the following link to ensure every transaction goes as smoothly as possible: How do I use my Rewards points whilst at the hotel to pay for my stay?
To obtain more information about the Meeting Planner offer, click here.
NB: Mama Shelter hotels do not participate in Meeting Planner offer and do not enable you to earn Status and Rewards points when you organize a professional event or a meeting.
Your Rewards points cannot be used in our independent partner hotels.
To obtain more information about the conditions of our partnership agreement with these hotels, click here.