For XX attendees, we would recommend the following areas:
- Meeting roomMeeting roomSeats are arranged around a rectangular or oval table.
- TheatreTheatreAll seats are arranged in a line facing the stage, without tables.
- BanquetBanquetChairs are arranged around circular tables, making it easier to serve meals.
- U-SHAPED ROOMU-SHAPED ROOMTables are arranged in a U shape. Chairs are positioned around the outside of the U.
- CABARETCABARETChairs are arranged around one side of a circular table, so attendees don't have their backs to the speaker.
- CLASSROOMCLASSROOMTables and chairs are arranged in rows facing the speaker, so each person can take notes.